MIKE EDWARDS, Founded of THE FIRST GROUP FAMILY OF COMPANIES in 1999 with many years’ experiences from the automobile and insurance industry. He grew up in a family-owned Ford dealership that was in operation for more than 40 years and held management positions in every aspect of the dealership.
Mike spent over 30 years training, managing, and administering F&I departments, sales departments, used vehicle departments, and overall dealership profit programs for dealerships around the country.
He has been a featured speaker and trainer, as well as held workshops for the following:
- Finance & Insurance Conference Las Vegas
- National Automobile Dealers Association
- Texas Automobile Dealers Association
- Texas Future Dealers
- Houston Automobile Dealer Association
- San Antonio Automobile Dealer Association
- Dallas New Car Dealer Association
- Tarrant County Auto Dealer Association
- Coastal Bend Auto Dealer Association
- New Mexico Automobile Dealer Association Convention
- National Marine Manufacturers Convention
- Mitsubishi Motor Sales Corporation
- Honda Motors Top 20 Dealer Performance Group
- General Motor-Motors Holding Southwest Dealer Group
- Hundreds of in-dealership seminars and training
- University of Texas Arlington School of Business
Mike played collegiate football for the United States Air Force Academy and has a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Texas Arlington.
If you are interested in first year earnings in the high five figures and potential career salaries well into the six figure incomes annually, then First Innovations has your opportunity.