The Finance and Insurance Department has become one of the most important profit centers in an automobile dealership today.
Virtually all transactions go through this department.
It will continue to produce more net to gross income than any other department within the dealership.
Conventional financing, sub-prime financing, new and used vehicle leasing, finance and insurance products, aftermarket products and yet to be introduced products will continue to push the growth and limits of future Finance and Insurance Managers and Departments.
This course focuses on the following:
- F&I’s role in the overall scheme of an automobile dealership.
- HOLISTIC APPROACH TO DEALERSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Achieving Maximum NET TO GROSS
- The 5 P’s of Finance and Insurance Success
- Lender Analysis and Utilization
- Maximizing Delivery Ratios
- Electronic Menu and technology utilization
- “Desking Skills” in F&I
- Selling Techniques
- Product Knowledge
- Legal Compliance