FINANCIAL STATEMENT ANALYSIS
One of the biggest areas of concern with dealership personnel today is the true understanding of what it takes to get GROSS dollars to NET dollars.
- Defining Net To Gross goals and objectives.
- Analyzing current production and expenses versus established benchmarks
- Understanding Accounting terminology
- Sales versus Gross production
- Variable Expense Analysis
- Personnel Expense Analysis
- Semi-Fixed Expense Analysis
- Fixed Expense Analysis
- Accurate and proper Forecasting
- Developing and utilizing a Daily Operations Control (DOC) effectively.
- Making proper corrections to achieve desired Net Profits
Download the form below and email to: email@example.com or upload in the My Dashboard tab.
Managers School Enrollment Form