SALES MANAGEMENT TRAINING
The ability to recruit, train, retain and develop personnel is essential to the continued success in the dealership today. Sales managers must be able to motivate, educate, establish plans of action for success, monitor and achieve maximum production out of each sales person.
- Process dependent versus Personnel dependent organizations
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Establishing Goals and Objectives
- Managing your daily Traffic objectives and achievement
- Managing the sales process and Closing Ratios
- Managing the Negotiation process and “desking” skills.
- Deal Structuring: The Right Customer, In the Right Car, With the Right Lender
- Training your personnel
- Recruiting, Hiring, Training, Retaining and Replacing Personnel
- Skill Level Pay Plans