USED VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
Your used vehicle inventory represents the fastest depreciating asset in your dealership. It also represents the greatest opportunity for the best return on your investment.
- Used vehicle management procedures, objectives and goals
- Achieving maximum net to gross: expense forecasting
- How to achieve a 45 day turn of inventory units and dollars
- Inventory management reporting system and software
- Proper mix and supply of inventory
- Inventory acquisition: when do you need it, where do you get it!
- Sub prime sales and inventory management that takes the mystery and frustration out of sub prime business
- The right customer, in the right car, with the right lender
- Maximizing your lenders
- Making event sales successful
- Make wholesale profitable
Download the form below and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or upload in the My Dashboard tab.
Managers School Enrollment Form